The Higher Purpose Summit: Atlanta, GA
March 19-22nd, 2015
The Higher Purpose Summit experience serves as an intense training ground for members of our community. Over the course of 4 days, attendees obtain the necessary tools to take their impact to the next level while building intimate relationships with leaders from different industries.
2015 Higher Purpose Keynote: Kerri Strug
Kerri Strug vaulted into Olympic history with her courageous performance during the 1996 Olympic Games. Kerri landed an unforgettable vault on an injured ankle to help the U.S. clinch its first Olympic gold medal in the team gymnastics competition. This gut-wrenching performance in Atlanta earned her fame well beyond the gymnastics and Olympic arenas, and taught the world the meaning of determination. Despite her demanding schedule, Kerri volunteers her time and energy to a number of charitable causes including the Special Olympics, Children’s Miracle Network, DARE, Make-A-Wish Foundation and Childhelp.
Upcoming Summit Location
- Three healthy, organic meals per day prepared by a private chef (gluten free & vegan friendly)
- Snacks, water, coffee and tea
- All inclusive lodging accommodations
- Chartered ground transportation to and from airport
- Intimate dining experiences created by The Higher Purpose Design Team
- Outdoor team challenges that include ropes course, rock wall, hikes, & water sports
- Personalized introductions to the entire Higher Purpose Community
- Intimate masterminds led by industry leaders
NEW INCENTIVES FOR 2015
- Intimate interactions with hand selected Mentors & Keynote Speaker
- Pre & Post Summit structured training materials to integrate lessons into daily life
- Local small business showcase
- Full access to Higher Purpose Podcast & online community
- Attendee spotlights & interviews
COST: $1895 ($1595 if accepted and paid in full by February 1st)
***Scholarships and installment plans are available based upon financial need
Only 32 Openings!