The Higher Purpose Summit: Portland, OR
August 27-30th, 2015
The Higher Purpose Summit experience serves as an intense training ground for members of our community. Over the course of 4 days, attendees will have an opportunity to experience the very best of Oregon, participating in outdoor challenges, small group workshops, and intimate dining experiences with the strongest members of our community.
Highlighted Attendee: Alan Webb
Alan Webb electrified the track & field world by setting the high school American record in the mile (3:53.43), gaining international media attention and early comparisons to Steve Prefontaine. Following his early success, Alan represented the United States in the 2004 Olympic Games and set the American record in the mile in 2007 (3:46.91). He is best known for his tremendous range, competing at a world class level from 800m to 10,000m during his 11 year, professional career with Nike. Never one to back down to a new challenge, Alan is reinventing himself in hopes of succeeding in triathlons at a professional level.
Summit Location: Mt Hood National Forest
- Three healthy, organic meals per day prepared by a private chef from the local area (gluten free & vegan friendly)
- Healthy Snacks, water, green drinks, coffee and tea
- All inclusive lodging accommodations at the base of Mt. Hood (accommodations include private bedrooms/bathrooms, central air, and a beautiful living space)
- Chartered ground transportation to and from Portland Airport
- Intimate dining experiences created by The Higher Purpose Design Team
- Outdoor team challenges that include ropes course, rock wall, hikes, paddle boarding, & water sports
- Morning Yoga & Meditation
- Interactive, small group workshops
- Personalized introductions to the entire Higher Purpose Community
NEW INCENTIVES FOR 2015
- Local small business showcase
- Elevated outdoor experiences
- Customized menus with ingredients native to the location
- Attendee spotlights & interviews captured by the production team
COST: $1895 ($1595 if accepted and paid in full by July 1st)
***Scholarships and installment plans are available based upon financial need
Only 40 Openings!