Higher Purpose Podcast Episode #5: Chris McDougall
In this episode of The Higher Purpose Podcast, we discuss the concept of luck and how to “create” more of it when confronting a new obstacle. We interview Chris McDougall , the author of the national best seller, Born To Run, and former AP investigative journalist.
To learn more about Chris McDougall’s work, please visit:
Highlights of Podcast
- We define the concept of luck and discuss the qualities and characteristics that increase the probability of it occurring
- Chris McDougall talks about his early experiences freelancing and how it built the foundation for the national best seller, Born To Run.
- We discuss the correlation between luck and the number of quality relationships you have in your life.
- The importance of learning from direct experience, developing an awareness of needs, and delivering real value through being willing to get your hands dirty
- Chris shares his philosophy of “glad to be here” and how he embraces new environments
- Developing a personal work style that is right for you. Chris shares how he avoids the traditional 9-5 work day, making the choice to be active on his farm and working at night.
Do you wish to subscribe to the Higher Purpose Podcast to receive weekly updates through your media device? Please click the link below:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE HIGHER PURPOSE PODCAST (ITUNES)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/ltzf59egkq4u/domains/thehigherpurposeproject.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405